How Can I Obtain Funding?
Dedicated funding for pulmonary rehabilitation programs is not currently available in Australia. However, funding is required to establish and conduct a program.
Potential sources of funding are:
- Physiotherapy departments
- Medicare initiatives (e.g. Medicare-Plus, Team Care-2, etc…).
- Private health funds.
- Dept. of Veteran Affairs initiatives.
- Grant / project funding.
- State and Federal government initiatives.
- Local Area Health funding.
- Chronic and complex care funding.
- Aged care funding.
- Commonwealth rehabilitation services.